Gabala and Zira are in action for the Azerbaijan Premier League’s fourth tour match to be held on Saturday.
- The fixture is the eleventh tie between the pair after their first match in October, 2015.
- The all ties include eight league and two cup games.
- Gabala’s lead is evident with five victories and three draws following two losses. The Aggregate goals are 17:8.
- The premier league streak of eight matches also goes in the favour of Gabala with three goals as the opponents side scored only two. They share also three league draws. The red-black side are having ten goals and conceded six.
- It’s going to be the sixth home match after two wins, two draws and one loss. Gabala scored eight at home and conceded four.
- Gabala are staying unbeaten for the last five matches and keep up scoring in the last eight events. All the seventeen goals were scored by our ten footballers. The most productive is Oleksiy Gai with four goals being followed by Ermin Zec with 3, as well as Theo Weeks and Filip Ozobic with two goals for each.
- Season 2015/16
25.10.2015. Premier League. Gabala - Zira (Baku) - 0:0
16.12.2015. Premier League. Zira - Gabala - 1:0
Nicat Gurbanov, 24
02.03.2016. Azerbaijan Cup. Zira - Gabala - 1:2
Nelson Bonilla, 77 // Oleksiy Gai, 75; Dodo, 84
09.03.2016. Azerbaijan Cup. Gabala - Zira (Baku) - 5:1
Oleksiy Gai, 5, 12; Rashad Sadigov, 17; Rashad Eyubov, 65; Ermin Zec, 79 // Nurlan Novruzov, 36
13.03.2016. Premier League. Gabala - Zira (Baku) - 1:2
Oleksiy Gai, 17 // Nelson Bonilla, 40, 84
07.05.2016. Premier League. Zira - Gabala - 0:3
Rafael Santos, 26, Ermin Zec, 47, 79
25.09.2016. Premier League. Zira - Gabala - 0:2
Theo Weeks, 19;76
19.11.2016. Premier League. Gabala - Zira (Baku) - 1:0
Filip Ozobic, 52
12.02.2017. Premier League. Zira - Gabala - 2:2
Victor Igbekoyi, 53; Richard Gadze, 90+4 // Daniel Subotic, 37; Filip Ozobic, 88
02.04.2017. Premier League. Gabala - Zira (Baku) - 1:1
Sergei Zenjov, 8 // Sezar Meza Kolli, 61